Monday, October 18, 2010

Fun Filled Weekend

Grandma and Grandpa flew the North Dakota Coop this weekend and came to visit for a jam packed 72 hours.  We had such a good time visiting but now I think we all feel like a truck hit us! We ate out 6 times, squeezed in one men's retreat, one pumpkin patch visit, numerous haircuts and lots and lots of hugs and tackles to both the very much missed grandparents.

 So what to do on a recovery day? Make home made creamy chicken and rice soup with biscuits.  I have to confess I made myself ill by eating so much, but it was soooo good!

 I love to see  how much the boys love Grandma and Big Grandpa and how excited they get when they are here...just too sad that it isn't all the time. I have learned not to tell the boys too much when they are coming though because it seems so much longer when they have to wait...the sudden visit has been working so much better!! I overheard Jack asking Maddie "do you have a dampa too? I do! I love my dampa"
Thank you for making the trip to see us and witness the boy's being dedicated in church on Sunday.  It was a really special moment to be able to share with the both of you.  We love you guys so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment