Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Aunt Jenny

I was Aunt Jenny for the whole day today...I watched my two little nieces along with Jack and Cooper and although I am super exhausted now, I had such a fun day! I figured out that being Aunt Jenny at times can be so much better than just being plain ol' Mom.


Aunt Jenny gives super cool piggy back rides, surprises with yummy treats, serves juice with lunch and lots of play time all day - no doing laundry, no vacuuming. I liked it. It was almost like my super hero persona. I shed my mommy persona and Aunt Jenny took over for the day. Although Cooper still thinks I hung the moon, Jack definitely road the coat tails of the fun times and I think was prompted into feeling a little better after an IHOP dinner and a DQ run. I just hope I can carry over some of my super powers into tomorrow... miss you Daddy!!


You can't tell they were having fun can you??



No comments:

Post a Comment