Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mouse Fear

I faced my fear of Chuck E Cheeses today and went there with my sister and the kids for lunch. I was pleasantly surprised and I think it was because it was a weekday and not a popular hour but the kids had a blast and pretty much had the run of the place. They had so much fun riding all the moving cars, doing dance dance revolution, and taking funny pictures of themselves - all while polishing off a whole LARGE pizza!

Only one more day until Flo comes home and we are excited...Jack has colored a special picture for him, Cooper has been looking out the front window saying Da Da non stop and I have a treat waiting (just as long as his flight isn't delayed from 11pm until 1 am again...) :)

mmmm, chocolate mouse, fresh berries, yummy whipped cream...all surrounded by a chocolate shell bowl? Hurry home!

The girls were doing Dance Dance Revolution and even Coops got in on the action...

The Mouse gang (although when he visited our table Cooper let out a shreik that you would hear from me at a horror movie). I guess we can add Chuck E Cheese to THE list, along with Santa of who he is afraid of!
Post bubble bath time this morning after our last batch of pancakes and MESSSSSSSY syrup. This is my most favorite picture of them in a long time! They decided it was a good time to have a tickle fest.

Bubble Boy.


My little rock star doing his air guitar impressions for me. Where does he get this?

No comments:

Post a Comment