Saturday, January 30, 2010

joy joy joy

After a night out with my sisters for appetizers and a late movie...I was dragging a little this morning to say the least! Although I had so much fun out, there is a reason most moms don't stay up until 1:30 in the morning - their kids wake up at 6:45. 3 cups of coffee later and Saturday with our little family was starting to look up!

I spent most of the day cooking and baking - Shepard's pie and lemon pound cake with glaze. I decided that since I was already making comfort food for our family that I would make some for my fellow party animals so Elizabeth and Amy picked up their dinner and dessert to take home with them. I hope they enjoyed as much as I did...good thing I ran on the treadmill today after polishing off half of the pound cake!! Flo worked on organizing our garage and his work products on some new shelves that we got from Costco. Its starting to look so much better already. Over all just a pretty relaxing family day.

I wanted to post this little treat of a video of Jack signing Joy Joy yesterday. I think we might have to get him in lessons in a couple of years, he loves music so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment